* A photocopying machine which also includes fax and scanning capabilities
* Overhead projectors and computers in four classrooms
* A suitable range of reference and teacher training materials, and teaching coursebooks, including a number of periodicals such as E.L. Gazette
* A suitable range of audio and video material and equipment
* A suitable range of realia for material-making projects
* Access to word processing and internet facilities – while individual work stations cannot be guaranteed, every effort will be made to ensure free and easy access.
* As EiM staff and students are in class during the afternoons and leave at 4.30pm, when course trainees are preparing for T.P., there is little likelihood of PC unavailability.
* On payment of a £20 deposit per item*, trainees will be able to borrow resources from the Centre library.
* Laminating facilities exist in the school to assist trainees in materials production
* In terms of a space for trainees to interview and teach profilees, this would not be a problem after 4.30pm when classes end, rooms being freed up at this time. In addition, the Hawley Club is invariably unoccupied from 2pm onwards so this area could also be deployed as well as our annexe building just across the road.
* The school opens at 8.45 in the morning.
*Our English in Margate library houses a large number of Methodology books, to which trainees would have access.
Train to teach English is run by International Language Homestays
Website Design by WebCentriX